Walmart Black Friday delivered some major doorbusters and it had the best Apple iPhone and Samsung Galaxy smartphone deals. Now the company is repeating the trick because big Walmart Cyber Monday deals are now appearing for Xbox, PS4 and HDTVs and they look very promising indeed. Below is my guide to all the early Walmart Cyber Monday deals, my predictions and my tips to maximise your savings at Walmart this holiday sales season…
This post was done in partnership with BestBlackFriday.com, which specialises in unearthing holiday season sales. Deals highlighted on this page are independently chosen editorial picks and linked to for your convenience. BestBlackFriday may earn affiliate commissions that support its work.
Note: you can find my dedicated holiday sales store guides here: Amazon Cyber Monday (guide), Apple Cyber Monday (guide), Best Buy (guide), Kohl’s (guide), Macy’s (guide), Microsoft (guide), Samsung Cyber Monday (guide), Target (guide) and JCPenney, Macy’s, Dell, HP and Groupon (group comparison). You can also easily price check the most popular Cyber Monday 2017 deals against Black Friday by using my 25 Best Black Friday Deals guide.
Repeated Walmart Black Friday 2017 Deals for Cyber Monday
- Google Home Mini + $25 Shopping Offer for $29 (save $20) – product link – Walmart had this same deal on Black Friday 2017, and it was the best overall price. It most likely will not be beaten on Cyber Monday.
- Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Slim Gaming System for $199 (save $100) – product link – Walmart had this same deal on Black Friday 2017, and there were better deals from other stores. Like on Black Friday, Walmart is likely to be beaten on this deal on Cyber Monday.
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Gaming Console in Black for $349 (save $50) – product link – Walmart did not initially announce this deal on Black Friday, so it came as a surprise when it appeared online. Most other stores had it for $349.99, so Walmart’s deal was a dollar better. For Cyber Monday, expect most other stores to be within a dollar of $349.
- Microsoft Xbox One S for $189 (save $90) – product link – Walmart had this same deal on Black Friday 2017, and there were better deals from other stores. Like on Black Friday, Walmart is likely to be beaten on this deal on Cyber Monday.
- Samsung 58-inch 4K Smart LED HDTV for $598 (save $200) – product link – Walmart had this same deal on Black Friday 2017, and it should be the UN58MU6070 again.
- Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S7 for $299 (save $200) – product link – Walmart had this same deal on Black Friday 2017, and it is a solid alternative to the more expensive Apple iPhones and Galaxy S8s.
- RCA Cambrio 10.1-inch 2-in-1 32GB Tablet with Windows 10 (includes keyboard) for $99.98 (save $8) – product link – Walmart had this same deal on Black Friday 2017, and its biggest asset is the low price. It is not a powerful tablet, but it is cheap.
- Bose QuietComfort Noise-cancelling Headphones for $179 (save $100) – product link – Walmart had this same deal on Black Friday 2017, and it is solid for this particular set of headphones.
New Walmart Cyber Monday 2017 Deals
- RCA 55-inch 4K Roku Smart HDR LED TV for $379 (save $420) – product link – The model number is not listed, but it appears Walmart has this TV for sale on Black Friday for $429.99, so the Cyber Monday price is $50 better.
- Lenovo ideapad 320 15.6-inch Laptop with Windows 10 for $199 (save $70) – product link – product link – The exact model is not listed, but it appears Walmart has this laptop for sale on Black Friday for $229, so the Cyber Monday price is $30 better.
Predicted Walmart Cyber Monday 2017 Sales on Apple iPhones and iPads
- Predicted – Free $300 Walmart Gift Card with purchase of Apple’s iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus – product link – I expect Walmart to repeat this deal as it was a doorbuster which drove huge excitement for its sales. Watch out as it may be online only.
- Predicted – Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi for $249 (save $80.99) – product link – This was a top iPad doorbuster on Black Friday, and Walmart is likely to either extend this deal over the weekend or bring it back on Monday.
- Predicted – Apple iPhone 6 on Straight Talk Wireless 32GB for $129 (save $70) – product link – This was a popular doorbuster for Walmart on Black Friday, and I think it brings it back for Cyber Monday.
My Walmart Cyber Monday 2017 Guide:
As usual Walmart’s Black Friday sale was one of the best, so it should not be a surprise that it is bringing back many of the same Black Friday deals for Cyber Monday. That’s not the most exciting news, but if you thought you missed out on an item during Black Friday it means you get a second chance.
Start Time: Last year Walmart started its Cyber Monday deals on Black Friday which was quite unusual. This time around, Walmart is going the more traditional route and beginning its Cyber Monday doorbusters at 12am on Monday, November 27th.
End Time: While Monday is the obvious focus of Walmart’s Cyber Monday sales, I expect many of the deals to continue into Cyber Week with some ending as late as Friday, December 1st to Sunday, December 3rd.
Shipping: As always Walmart shipping is good but not the best. It offers free two-day shipping on all orders with a minimum purchase of $35 or more and this will hold true for Cyber Monday as well. This sees it lag behind Target and Best Buy which offer free shipping on all items with no minimum and while Amazon requires a $25 spend for free shipping, you get free two day shipping with no minimum spend if you have a Prime Membership (or even a free trial).