Many people are familiar with using aluminium foil in the kitchen to cook and store nutrition aliments. Who would have thought that the aluminium can also be used for body parts too! Later on, we will explain to you what happens when you wrap your feet in aluminum foil. But, first let me tell you that aluminium foil has also the following benefits outside of the kitchen as discussed below.
Wrapping body parts in aluminum foil can bring many advantages and benefits. For instance, it is great for fatigue, it alleviates painful joints, it softens the pain from burns and it can even be used to help cure you of a cold.
Aluminium foil has an amazing amount of useful applications you might never have thought of before.
- Need a funnel but don’t have one around the house? Not to worry; by folding a bit of aluminium foil you can very easily make yourself a funnel that won’t leak. Ideal!
- If you need to iron some clothes but don’t have enough time to do it, aluminium foil is the ideal solution. Fold an item of clothing around a piece of foil and then iron it. Because of the foil, the item of clothing will be ironed at both sides at the same time. You’ll be done much more quickly!
- Blunt scissors? Not a problem. If you use aluminium foil the scissors will be nice and sharp before you know it. All you need to do is take a piece of foil and then cut it into tinier pieces. That’s all!
- Static cling on clothes can be very frustrating. Luckily, there’s a quick and simple trick to fix this. All you need to do is scrunch up some foil into a ball and use it to rub the clothes with. The static cling will be gone.
- Do you have a weak WiFi signal at your home? Make a screen out of aluminium foil and put it against a wall in the spot you want to increase the signal. The signal will be increased in the direction of the screen.
What happens when you wrap your feet in aluminum foil?
Coming back to our topic of discussion, what could be the benefits to wrap your feet in aluminium foil?
Rid yourself of that nasty cold in record time! How? Take five to seven sheets of aluminum foil and wrap them around your feet. Leave them on for about an hour. Then take off the foil for about an hour to let your feet breathe and then rewrap your feet again. Repeat this process every evening. After two nights, you will notice the difference already!
Wrapping your joints in a sheet of aluminum foil can also help against pain. You can use a bandage to keep the foil in its place properly. Wrap the foil around the painful joint before you go to bed and keep it in place during the night. Do this for about 7 nights.
Our last tip is great for when you are suffering from fatigue. In that case, put a few sheets of aluminum foil in the freezer for two to four hours. Then put the sheets on your face, in particular on your eyelids and cheeks. Get comfortable and you will start to feel the relaxing effect of the aluminum foil. We haven’t tried this ourselves yet, but we hear from many people that it really works! So, definitely worth trying.
But while aluminum foil can help to ease everyday aches and pains, it should never take the place of professional medical attention. Be sure to consult with a physician before trying any home remedies, and continue to take any prescriptions your doctor recommends.